5.15.2011

Starting

Hello!

This is my first time having a proper blog so i hope i will get used to this and write many times here. And i guess i will. For first i want to tell little bit about myself ( not much don't worry i'm not going to get you bored with my babbling ;P )
I'm finishing my high school and i have always liked very much art and not only one field of it but all and i'm going to write many things about art here. Wonders of BJD and figures are mainly about my own works and how i make those but also i'm going to write about everything about BJD and figures. Like reviews of differend companie's BJDs and figures. I'm also planning to sell my works here so keep your eyes open when ever i'm going to sell something.

I hope you will like this and keep watching me and my writings! ;D