12.04.2011

My latest BJD project: Silver dragon

Hello!

My BJD project is going well and here is some pics of it. I don't have much photos but i hope this gives a direction. So my project is make half-dragon half-human. The photos aren't the newest ones and i have made the BJD further than these shows. :P Now the BJD is almost ready for making molds.




Above you can see one hooking system and those flat thing was made for magnets but i'm not sure will those work 'cause head is made of polyester clay called Super sculpey which contains metal ions (or something). I'm not sure but i guess it's so 'cause it makes the magnets reject it little bit. I can only try it's working with resin ones...and that sucks... oh well, anyway so that why i made another hooking system to near the neck too (not made yet in this photo).




Here i tried my Dollmore Kid Vian's eyes for her. Fits quite well but i only need make the eye holes deeper from inside. As you can see from right eye. Colour and shape is still fine for her.



Rough base for the upper body. I was planning to make her have more scale or something for it but i didn't in the end. Wearing clothes could be hard if i would do so.




Newest pic so on... i don't have better so this it will be! As you can see almost all parts are made from Super sculpey but a hand is also made from air drying clay. It's not this rough anymore as here and has legs too. Tail is in process now. It will be magnet attached or so i have thought. I'm not sure about wings yet but i guess i will made one. Also horns will be added too with magnets and i have many designs for that.

For now on seeya!