9.02.2011

It's finally here!

Yes! Yes! It has finally arrived to my house. What, you are asking? Well of course my so long waited BJD :D I has wanted so long have even one of those and now i got one. I saved money for this (little money eating bastard who is still so damn adorable X'D ) and now after dressing waiting and dealing with ordeers and stuff i have it in Finland.

So the whole story starts when i saw one pic of BJD and after that i wanted have one. So i worked whole summer and saved little bit money for this doll too. Of course my budget was only for the cheapest ones but i looked still around and found there is still cute and high quality ones under 200 euros (yea the most expensive ones are about 2000e and believe me i won't buy those even if i have money :'D). I was wondering beatween couple of BJDs under that number of euros and finally saw this cutie


And i guess you can believe i decided this is the one i want. She is Dollmore companys: Kid dollmore girl Vian. Price was 246.00 USD so about 200-300e. She can be ordered without makeup what was the main idea why i wanted BJD 'cause i like the idea of making it look personal and doesn't have any same looking one anywhere. Vian is also sent with random eyes, wig and underwear so it was quite mystery and waiting to see how it will look like when she comes to Finland :p I hoped it wouldn't look bad ;P Here's the link for buying it and more photos about her: http://dollmore.net/shop/step1.php?number=7366

The ordering was quite simple and easy but i need to say it's best way to ask if you did any mistakes like about what is your shipping code country and so on but don't worry they are very understanding and service was very good when i asked about things :)

After i finally made the ordering i need to pay it through pank transfer and well.. that wasn't so hard but i needed to think very much how i can get things right like which is the company chef's first name and which is last name 'cause well i don't know much about Korean people's names ;p Paying my first pank transfer and to Korea AND costing me about under 300e wasn't so easy and i tressed if it won't go to right place or i did something wrong but for my lucky i get the message that the money was sent to right place and now they will make the doll and post it to finland. The pank transfer to outside of EU cost me about 11e extra (in Finland or EU it wouldn't cost anything or just about 2e) ....damn those panks... When you get used to making pank transfers it will be easy and quick way to pay. :D

The wating time beatween my paying and the receiving the money in Korea was about one week. Two weeks i waited the doll to come to Finland. I was so happy when i get letter from post and saw it's about my BJD and thought "Yey! Now it has came to the nearest post!" but damn it it was in the main post office of Finland and they wanted tariff! So i didn't get the BJD if i wouldn't tell about the details and pay the horrible tariff which was about 50e! Those bastards i paid myself to death with buying the doll and now you are extorting me money for letting it to be in Finland.... >:( I didn't have any other choices so i payed through internet pank the bill and sweard through my heart i hope it will come to my town quickly and unharmed or i will kill someone.

Luckily next day postman knocked my door and i thought "finally you are in your home my darling" :'D

I will post about the opening and little pics later ;D