12.14.2013

BJD makeup

I desided to post pics about my Dollmore BJD what I have makeupped. I didn't want anything too flashy but I still wanted to make her skin to look more real and alive. I think it turned well and even the hardest part, manikyre went well. The skin and nails looks now more nature and it can bee seen most if you look first how she looked on the start and now.
Eyelashes are made from human's fakelashes. For other materials I used pastel and acryl colours, markers, and varnish matt spraysealer (meant for paintings). Little tip: don't ever use fixative it just gives dust on the surface and nothing more.

The lashes are best to add in the final states. Why? Well painting eyelids can be colour them too and be more harder to make beautiful. Also you may consider to put them after giving varnish seal. The spray may stick the eyelashes in ugly groups. For shiny look on the lips and upper eyelids I used non-matt varnish. This one was in liquid form.
The picture doesn't show all the makeup I add but you can see the idea.
Tiny tiny fingers and toes. They was most hardest thing to paint. Nails are made from acrylic paint and gloss liquid varnish. French manikyre suits her the best.

If you are interested to have makeup like this to your BJD then contact me and we will discuss about how it's done and the price. Contacts can be made to my website: www.chiringobynanaya.com or to my e-mail: chiringobynanaya@gmail.com